- Beale Fletcher Entertainment Award – Club Copa – Center of Performing Arts
- Deborah Geer Choreography Award – Lilac Waltz – Ann Freeman Dance Academy/Ann Freeman
- Champion of Champions – Have You Seen My Childhood – Miller Street Dance Academy/Michelle, Alyson, Amy
- Proof – A Step of Class/Stacie Dawson
- Have You Seen My Childhood – Miller Street Dance Academy/Michelle, Alyson, Amy
- Lion King – Tippy Toes Dance Studio/Leslie & Michelle
- Lilac Waltz – Ann Freeman Dance Academy/Ann Freeman
- Child of Light – Dancers Workshop/Tori Melby
- Beale Fletcher Entertainment Award – Kiki – Dancers Workshop/Tori Melby
- Pegge Lee Choreography Award – Dream On – A Step Of Class/Kaitlyn Lewis
- Champion of Champions- Temperature – Miller Street Dance Academy/Michelle, Alyson, Amy
- Beautiful – Steps On Stage Academy of Performing Arts/Cheri Crabtree
- Sleeping Beauty Waltz – Ann Freeman Dance Academy/Ann Freeman
- Temperature – Miller Street Dance Academy/Michelle, Alyson, Amy
- Kiki – Dancers Workshop/Tori Melby
- Dream On – A Step Of Class/Kaitlyn Lewis
- 1st Miller Street Dance Academy
- 2nd Center of Performing Arts
- 3rd Step Of Class
Grand Champion of Champions
Beale Fletcher Award
Teacher Choreography Award for Seniors
Pink Ribbon Scholarship Winner: Breanne Goebel
Junior Member Raffle Winner: Leigh Anne Lemonds
Congratulations to all our Scholarship Participants this year at Winter Workshop. We had some amazing talent and the judges were truly impressed!
- 1st Overall: Grace Marley: Student of Anne Freeman Dance Academy
- 2nd Overall: Kristina Stuckey: Student of Anne Freeman Dance Academy
- 3rd Overall: Mackenna Munavalli: Student of Miller Street Dance Academy
- 4th Overall: Henna Reid: Student of Studio 68
- 5th Overall: Haidyn Warren: Student of Centre of Performing Arts
- 1st Overall: Emma Frye: Student of Anne Freeman Dance Academy
- 2nd Overall: Christa Swanner: Student of Anne Freeman Dance Academy
- 3rd Overall: Lyndsey Ledbetter: Student of Centre of Performing Arts
- Ballet Award: Ashlyn Stanley: Student of Dancer’s Workshop
- Tap Award: Alexandria York: Student of Centre of Performing Arts
- Jazz Award: Ashlyn Stanley: Student of Dancer’s Workshop
- Modern Award: Ashlyn Stanley: Student of Dancer’s Workshop
- Acro Award: Brooke Maness: Student of Dance Impressions
- Ballet Award: Hailey Rollins: Student of Tippy Toes Dance Studio
- Tap Award: Zoe Charles: Student of Anne Freeman Dance Academy
- Jazz Award: Audrey Bucey: Student of Miller Street Dance Academy
- On Pointe Award: Sarah Paschal: Student of Dance Impressions
- The Movement Quality Award: Harper Barbour: Student of Studio J
- The Cool and Confident Award: Trista Matthews: Student of Dance Impressions
- Fancy Feet Award: Ella Wilson
- Great Performer Award: Anna Leise Gaines
Following the Scholarship Audition Awards, a teacher’s only reception will be held on the 8th floor in the Governor’s Parlor at 8:30 p.m. Come out for a fun evening with food, drinks, and other teachers.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Melissa Zaleski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Happy New Year!
Just a friendly reminder about our upcoming Winter Workshop in Raleigh,NC on February 11th-12th. Classes for students and teachers, as well as scholarship auditions will be offered. Scholarship auditions are available for Juniors age 10-12 and Seniors age 13 and up. All entries, for the workshop and the scholarship auditions, need to be registered on Dance Comp Genie. Pre-registration price ends on January 17th, 2017.
Please complete the Scholarship Form attached and mail to: Kyla Shank 14413 Woodcrest Dr Rockville, MD 20853
For any questions, be sure to check the member login at www.carolinamasters.org.
Event Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 1707 Hillsborough Street Raleigh, NC 27605
If you were a title contestant and did not purchase a video of your routine, but would still like one, it’s not too late! Please fill out the attached form and submit your request to Crown Productions and they are happy to fill your order.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
To view all the pictures from Fall 2016 Convention, go to www.exultingimages.com. Click on the “Events” tab, then find your event banner and click. Email us with any questions: email@example.com. Like them on Facebook!
Check them out upstairs on the 3rd floor until 4:30 today for pre-packaged pricing. After today, only single print purchases will be available.
We can’t wait for you to join us this weekend at our 2016 Fall Convention!
We have an all-star faculty and fabulous classes for ages 6 and up. Make sure you check out our exhibitors upstairs with the latest dance wear for purchase.
The event will be at the Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons: 3121 Gate City Boulevard, Greensboro, NC 27407.
Remember, If the Shoe Fits!
Thank you to all the contestants who participated in the 2016 Preliminaries. We had some great talent and can’t wait to see all the finalists perform at Convention!
Check out some of the fun we had that day!